Our mission in the Learning Support Department is to help our students to believe in their own individual talents in order to empower them to reach their full potential. We achieve this through offering a safe, caring environment where everyone is valued and respected, and by providing a personalised programme of support.
The goals of the Learning Support Department are to encourage the development of each individual student, to motivate their self belief and sociability, to remove barriers to learning and to ensure that every student has the opportunity to fulfil their maximum potential.
- Nurture- helping students to learn socially, nurture groups help to develop confidence, become responsive to others, learn self-respect, raise self-esteem and take pride in behaving well and achieving.
- SALT- Speech and Language Therapy
- Social language and communication support
- ELSA- Emotional Literacy Support Assistants are specialist teaching assistants who have been trained to support children with emotional difficulties.
- Homework clubs
- Bespoke small group support
- Dyslexia Support
Click here to view the SEND policy.