The Academies in common with many schools operate as a cashless school. This reduces the risk of loss or theft and removes the worry of carrying cash from our students.
If you have not already registered for online payment, please contact the finance department:
We use system provider 'Parent Pay'
There are many benefits such as:
- You are able to pay funds to the school whenever it suits you using a debit or credit card- the online portal is available 24/7
- Each online payment can cover multiple family members
- You have the peace of mind that the transactions are secure (we use one of the biggest banks and the largest credit card processing service in the UK) so there is never any risk of payments going astray.
- Through the online portal, as well as putting money onto your child`s cashless catering account, you can see what they have purchased in the school cafeterias each day.
Funds normally become available to spend within an hour of payments being made (other than during the lunch period when the online payments are unavoidably suspended due to the way the link works with the cashless catering system)
Refunds can be processed easily and quickly back onto your card.
Free School Meals
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you receive the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190.
Registering is really quick and easy if you think you qualify, please click here.