To reward students staff give out Achievement Points.
The aim of the rewards system is:
- To encourage high expectations
- To encourage teamwork and a competitive element
- To motivate/raise self-esteem
- To reward good progress
- To reward excellent/good work
- To reward positive behaviour
- To reward effort above and beyond normal capabilities
- To reward good attendance and punctuality
- To reward contribution to the Earth Charter, the College and the community.
Students can achieve one of three awards, depending on the number of Achievement Points that they receive. The three different awards they can receive are as follows:
- Bronze Award - 100 Points
- Silver Award - 150 Points
- Gold Award - 200 Points