Parent Payment Portal
- You will be able to pay funds to the school whenever it suits you using a debit or credit card – the online payment portal is available ‘24/7’
- Each online payment can cover multiple items and multiple family members studying at United Learning
- You will have peace of mind that the transactions are secure (we use one of the biggest banks and the largest credit card processing service in the UK) and there will never be any risk of payments going astray
- Through the online portal, as well as putting money onto your child’s cashless catering account, you will be able to view what they have purchased in the school cafeterias each day
- Funds normally become available to spend within 30 minutes of payments being made (other than during the lunch period when online payments are unavoidably suspended due to the way the link works with the cashless catering system)
- Refunds can be processed back onto your card.
By switching to online payments, it is our intention that the need for students to bring cash into school will largely be eliminated, other than for occasional low value items such as MUFTI day collections.
You should have received a letter containing a unique access code to enable you to register for online payments, along with all the information you will need to get started. You can request additional letters/access codes if more than one parent/carer would like to register for each student.
You can request additional letters/access codes by emailing email@example.com, if you have not received a letter or if more than one parent/carer would like to register for each student.